Imperfect Nutritionist_Burger Illustration-21.jpg

Why Imperfect Nutritionist?

As much as I’d love to persuade you all that I’d be the perfect nutritionist, admittedly, I had caramel slice for breakfast and I’m now chowing down a burger as I write this post. Being healthy is not about being perfect, in fact being perfect probably isn’t healthy either.

When it comes to eating, I learnt that finding balance is not about labelling foods as good or bad but rather ‘everyday foods’ and ‘sometimes foods’. Applying the 80/20 rule to eating has helped me develop the healthiest relationship with food I’ve ever had. I use to ALWAYS feel guilty when fulfilling my cravings, especially because I’ve got the sweetest tooth. But I’ve now found that when I can nourish my body with healthy foods 80% of the time, I can indulge in whatever I want the remaining 20% and absolutely love myself for it, not feel the guilt I once did.

When you have balance, there is no such thing as ‘bad’ food.

Read more about Missy >>

 

Supporting education and innovation.

 
 
 
 

Sample header

Here is some description text. Nunc cursus erat ut nisi facilisis, vel fringilla neque pellentesque. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique facilisis habitant.

Read More →

 

Sample header

Here is some description text. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique facilisis habitant. Nunc cursus erat ut neque facilisis, pellentesque vel fringilla neque. 

Read More →

 
 
 

Sample header

Here is some description text. Nunc cursus erat ut nisi facilisis, vel fringilla neque pellentesque. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique facilisis habitant.

Read More →

 

Sample header

Here is some description text. Nunc cursus erat ut nisi facilisis, vel fringilla neque pellentesque. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique facilisis habitant.

Read More →

 
 
 

Today’s students.
Tomorrow’s leaders.

Description text. Etiam et turpis mattis, efficitur mi ut, ultrices diam. Donec consectetur, odio eget porta varius, vel mauris viverra ante, eget egestas turpis sapien orci. 

 
 
 
 
home-p1423857195-6-2500x1500.jpg
 

Annual Report

Dedicated to change.

Here is some description text. Nunc cursus erat ut nisi facilisis, vel fringilla neque pellentesque. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames.

Etiam et turpis mattis, efficitur mi ut, ultrices diam. Donec consectetur, odio eget porta varius, orci mauris viverra ante, eget egestas turpis sapien vel orci. Donec eu ornare augue, ut efficitur velit. Vestibulum et magna mattis, sollicitudin ligula ac, facilisis dui. Ut blandit lectus neque, sit amet.

 
 
 
home-p1423939271-6-2500x3333-tones-2.jpg
 
 
 

Empowering teachers and students for a brighter future. 

 
 
 
Imperfect Nutritionist_Missy-18.jpg
 

Features Overview

 
 

Feature 1

Suspendisse nec congue purus. Nulla eu pretium massa. In sit amet felis malesuada, feugiat purus eget, varius mi.

Feature 2

Donec eget risus diam. Mauris id fermentum nulla. Donec eu est non lacus lacinia semper.

Feature 3

Vivamus a ante congue, porta nunc nec, hendrerit turpis. Donec eget risus diam. Mauris id fermentum nulla.